Monday, August 15, 2011

Pack and Go

This is a very short post. There were no traveling plans this summer but I have get things fast to catch a plane tonight. This day marks also my blog anniversary . One year ago my friend Nancy helped me to set up my blog. I had for the first month my silent followers ( thank you) to get my feet wet. I connected with friends here and overseas. I overcame the fear of leaving comments on other blogs and making new friends and sharing what I like to do. It's a life line when there is less time to meet friends.



Bon voyage,
Ludgera

3 comments:

  1. happy blogoversary!!!!!!!
    here's to more years of sharing ideas and meeting new friends.....................
    save travels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! a year went by already? So quickly? Bon voyage, mon amie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like you have been blogging longer!

    ReplyDelete