Monday, October 22, 2012

Inspiration by nature

Let's be honest, I have so many ideas and projects going through my head and at the end of the week nothing has materialized. Not that I have done nothing, I have finished a quilt for charity and a pile of really fun pillow cases which I love to show you soon.
I have tried many times and started doodling in a journal to write and sketch my ideas and after a few days this attempt was forgotten.
Last week I bought this very cute quilt journal with a design embroidery by Aneela Hoey. With beautiful blank pages and graph paper perfect to draw my next ideas.
Today, one of the most beautiful fall days here in Toronto I got inspired by the gold and red carpets of leaves . I collect a few leaves and seeds and placed them on my fabric.



( fabric by Malka Dubrawsky, Parson Grey, Lecien and Tula Pink)

2 comments:

  1. Ganz großartig ! Was zeigt das letzte Bild für eine Frucht ?
    Mechthild

    ReplyDelete