Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Do you remember....
Do you remember thirty years ago your waistline ? I remember that I was madly in love and I lived of a Granny Smith apple the whole day. No problem with my waist . Not anymore these days when I just look at a piece of pastry and I could gain one pound. I have a German background and my DNA is made out of carbs. Vintage dress sizes tell a lot how sensible people ate. Last night I watched our male candidates running for major. I am truly worried for there health. What do I do...I go for early walks and get the best ideas for my art.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ludgera!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy to see this blog! I was over looking at Nancy's new layout and there you were! Bravo! Looks amazing and I love this post. I do remember my waist line then...ahem. Vintage sizes were smaller...guess we'll have to keep walking, but the pastries do sound sooo good :)
I am walking for miles....... pastries are deserving push-ups!
ReplyDeleteThanks Leslie.